소형기업들이 나아갈 수 있도록 지원 National’s next steps to help small businesses

교민뉴스

소형기업들이 나아갈 수 있도록 지원 National’s next steps to help small businesses

일요시사 0 398 0 0
소형기업들은 뉴질랜드 경제의 중추 입니다. 그렇기 때문에 정부는 그들이 더 많은 시간과 돈을 절약하고, 전진할 수 있도록 돕는 것입니다. 지난주, 저는 웰링턴에서 사전 예산안 연설을 했습니다. 기업들, 특히 소형기업들에게 긍정적인 변화를 가져다 줄 세제상의 몇가지 주요 변화들에 대해 발표 했습니다.

이것의 목표는 세금을 간단하게 만들고, 준수 비용을 줄이는 것입니다. 주요 변화 중 하나는 잠정세법 개혁이며, 이로 인해 11만 개의 소형기업들이 새로운 부과방식 옵션을 사용할 수 있게 될 것입니다. 

소형기업들이 성공하는 것은 중요합니다. 왜냐하면 그들은 우리의 경제를 활성화 시키며, 뉴질랜드 국민들을 위해 더 많은 일자리 제공을 지원하기 때문입니다. 이것은 소형기업들을 돕기 위한 최근 발표된 계획일 뿐입니다. 이것 외에 2011년도부터 $2 billion 가량 감소 된 ACC 부과금 등이 포함 되어 있습니다. 이것은 더 많은 돈을 근로자들과, 기업들과, 차량 소유자들에게 돌려 주는 것이며, 상당한 세금 감면과 동일합니다. 

우리는 또한 전국적으로 더 빠른 광대역을 설치 하고 있으며, 현재 87만 5천 가정들, 기업들, 학교들, 그리고 병원들이 연결 할 수 있는 가운데, 60년 만에 낮은 금리를 유지하는 것 또한 지원하고 있습니다. 

더 생산적이고 경쟁적인 경제를 구축하는 것은 이번 임기 가운데 국민당 정부의 최우선 순위 중 하나입니다. 이것을 우리가 어떻게 이루어가는 지는 위에 말한 계획들이 보여줍니다.우리의 일자리 프로그램은 뉴질랜드 경제가 제대로 활동할 수 있도록 도와줍니다- 향후 몇년 간 3%의 성장이 예측 되고 있으며, 이것은 기업들에게 투자와 성장에 대한 자신감을 심겨 주고 있습니다. 

우리는 지속적으로 소형기업들이 앞으로 나아가 뉴질랜드 가정들을 위해 더 많은 일자리 창출과 더 높은 임금 제공이 이루어지도록 도울 것입니다. 5월 26일에 있을 예산안 발표에 앞서 다음주 동안 더 많은 발표들이 있을 것입니다.

최근 저는 워싱턴에서 열린 마지막 핵안보정상회의에 참석했으며, 거기서 한국의 박근혜 대통령을 만날 수 있었습니다. 뉴질랜드는 한국과의 끈끈한 관계를 유지하고 있습니다- 한국은 우리의 가장 크고 가장 중요한 무역 파트너 중 하나입니다. 박근혜 대통령과의 이번 만남은 지난 12월 달 이루어졌던 양국간의 자유무역협정 이후 처음이었으며, 대통령과 함께 짧은 대화를 나눌 수 있어서 좋았습니다.

이번주에 저는 중국의 고급 비즈니스 대표단과 함께 중국 Beijing, Xi’an, 그리고 Shanghai를 방문할 것이며, 시진핑 중국 국가주석과, 리커창 중국 총리와의 만남을 가질 것입니다.이번 방문은 뉴질랜드의 창조성과, 혁신, 그리고 첨단 서명을 선보일 수 있는 귀중한 기회입니다.뉴질랜드의 미래는 다른 국가들과 연결되고, 그들에게 뉴질랜드를 여는 것에 달려 있으며, 그렇기 때문에 한국과 중국과 같은 국가들과 좋은 관계를 맺는 것은 중요합니다.

Small businesses are the backbone of the New Zealand economy. That’s why we’re focused on helping them get ahead and saving them even more time and money.Last week, I delivered my pre-Budget speech in Wellington where I announced some important tax changes that will be positive for businesses, particularly smaller ones.

The aim is to reduce compliance costs and make tax simpler. One of the key changes is reforming provisional tax so that up to 110,000 small businesses will be able to use a new pay-as-you-go option.

It’s important small businesses succeed because that boosts our economy and helps to create more jobs for New Zealanders.This is just the latest initiative we’ve introduced to help small businesses. Others include cutting ACC levies by around $2 billion a year since 2011. This is putting more money back into workers, businesses, and motor vehicle owners’ pockets and is about the equivalent of a sizeable tax cut.

We’re also rolling out faster broadband across the country, with around 875,000 households, businesses, schools, and hospitals now able to connect, and helping to keep interest rates at a nearly 60-year low.Building a more productive and competitive economy is one of the National-led Government’s priorities for this term. These initiatives show how we’re supporting that.

Our work programme is helping to ensure the New Zealand’s economy is performing well – growth of around 3 per cent is predicted for the next few years – which is giving businesses the confidence to invest and grow.

We will continue to focus on helping small businesses get ahead, creating more jobs and delivering higher wages for New Zealand families. There will be more announcements over the coming week as we build up to delivering the Budget on 26 May.

Recently, I was in Washington at the final Nuclear Security Summit, where I had the opportunity to have my first sit down meeting with Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi. We had a productive discussion and I believe there are huge opportunities to deepen our economic and people-to-people ties.

I encouraged Mr Modi to visit New Zealand and look forward to hopefully visiting India again one day soon.This week, I’m in China with a high-level business delegation visiting Beijing, Xi’an and Shanghai and will be meeting with President Xi Jinping and Premier Li Keqiang.

This visit provides a valuable opportunity to showcase New Zealand’s creativity, innovation, and high-tech credentials.New Zealand’s future is in being open and connected to the rest of the world so it’s important we have good relationships with countries like China.

0 Comments