빌 잉클리쉬 총리 칼럼 - 성장하는 경제의 혜택 공유

교민뉴스

빌 잉클리쉬 총리 칼럼 - 성장하는 경제의 혜택 공유

일요시사 0 380 0 0

성장하는 경제의 혜택 공유 

Sharing the benefits of our growing economy

국민들의 삶에 긍정적이고 실질적인 변화를 가져다 주는 것은, 그 어떤 정부가 할 수 있는 가장 중요한 일입니다. 
Making a tangible, positive difference to peoples’ lives is the most important thing any government can do

뉴질랜드로 하여금 경제적으로 정상 궤도에 오르게 한 지난 9년 간의 온전한 경제 관리에 감사를 드리며, 우리는 현재 그걸 유지할 수 있는 좋은 위치에 있습니다. 그리고 우리는 그 기회를 잘 이용하고 있습니다.  
Thanks to nine years of sound economic management which has put New Zealand back on track financially, we are in an excellent position to do just that. And we are taking advantage of that opportunity.

몇 주 전에 저는 전국적으로 학교들에 제공된 무료 아침식사의 800만 번째를 맞이하며 Porirua에 있는 Holy Cross 학교의 아이들과 함께 아침식사를 했습니다.
A couple of weeks ago, I had breakfast with the children of Holy Cross School in Porirua to mark the eight millionth free breakfast served in schools across the country.

KickStart 아침식사 프로그램을 통해 이제 2만 8천 명의 학생들과 900군데 이상 되는 학교들이 학교 비용을 들이지 않고 건강한 아침식사로 하루를 시작할 수 있습니다. 이 프로그램은 정부와, Fonterra와 Sanitarium의 협력 및 아침식사 클럽을 진행하는 봉사자들의 지원으로 이루어지고 있습니다.
Thanks to the KickStart Breakfast programme, 28,000 students in more than 900 schools now start each day with a healthy breakfast at no cost to their schools. The programme is a partnership between government, Fonterra and Sanitarium, supported by volunteers who run the breakfast clubs. 

아이들이 하루를 잘 시작할 수 있도록, 지역사회부터 중앙 정부까지 모두가 자신이 할 수 있는 부분들을 행하는 것을 보며 기쁩니다. 
From the community to central government, it is great to see everybody doing their bit to give kids the best start to the day.

학교에서의 아침식사 후, 저는 사회개발부 장관 Anne Tolley와 함께 취약계층의 어린이들을 위한 새로운 Oranga Tamariki-취약 아동 부처 신설을 발표했습니다.
Later that day, I launched the new Ministry for Vulnerable Children, Oranga Tamariki with Social Development Minister Anne Tolley. 

이 새로운 부처는 취약 계층의 사람들의 삶을 더 이해하기 위해 6년 전에 시작된 정부 계획 중  중요한 일부입니다. 이 부처는 가정들과 whānau와 협력하여 아이들과 젊은 사람들이 최고의 삶을 살고, 그것에 필요한 도움과 지원을 받을 수 있도록 일할 것입니다.
This new ministry is another milestone on a journey this Government began six years ago to better understand the lives of our more vulnerable people. It will work with families and whānau to ensure children and young people have access to the care and support they need to make the most of their lives. 
이 부처는 아이들과 젊은 사람들의 안전과 복지를 우선순위로 둘 것이며, 그들이 그들에게 영향을 미치는 결정에 발언권이 있을 수 있도록 보장할 것입니다.
It will do this by putting children and young people’s safety and wellbeing first, and ensuring they have a say in the decisions that affect them. 

저는 새로운 부처를 신설한 날, 한때 국가 관리를 받은 여럿 젊은 사람들과의 즐거운 만남을 가졌으며, 체제개편에 기여할 수 있는 기회를 가질 수 있었습니다. 그들은 이번 변화에 대해 매우 긍정적이었습니다. 
I really enjoyed meeting a number of young people at the launch who have been in state care at some point, and have had the opportunity to contribute to the overhaul. I’m pleased to report they seem really positive about this change. 

정부는 또한 최근에 뉴질랜드 국민들과 그들의 가정을 지원하기 위한 다른 변화들도 결정했습니다.
We have made a number of other changes to support New Zealanders and their families recently.  

우리는 노령연금을 평균 임금의 66%로 유지하기 위해 연금을 1.4% 인상 시켰으며, ACC 부과금을 더 감소시키고, 최저임금을 시간당 50 센트 더 인상시켰습니다.
On 1 April, we increased superannuation by 1.4 per cent, maintaining our commitment to keep superannuation at 66 per cent of the net average wage; we reduced ACC levies further; and we increased the minimum wage by another 50 cents an hour. 

저는 국민당 정부가 국회에 입성한 후 매년 최저임금을 인상시킨 것을 뿌듯하게 생각합니다.
I’m proud of this National-led Government’s track record of increasing the minimum wage every year since coming into office.   

국민당 정부는 지난해 43년 만에 양육수당을 처음으로 인상시켰으며, 이로 인해 양육수당이 주당 $25로 인상되었습니다. 뿐만 아니라 정부 보조금이 1.1% 인상되었습니다. 
We also increased benefit rates by 1.1 per cent. This comes on top of last year’s increase to benefits for families with children by $25 a week, the first time in 43 years a government has lifted them. 

제가 총리가 된 후부터, 저는 국민들의 삶을 개선하는 것에 전념하고 있다고 뚜렷히 밝혀왔습니다.
Ever since I became Prime Minister, I’ve been clear we are committed to improving peoples’ lives. 

국민당 정부는 뉴질랜드가 더 살기 좋고, 일하기 좋고, 가정을 부양하기 좋은 곳으로 만들기 위해 끊임없이 최선을 다할 것이며, 오늘 말씀드린 부분들은 더 나은 뉴질랜드 국민들의 삶을 위한 실용적인 변화들입니다. 
This National-led Government will continue to work hard to make New Zealand an even better place to live, work and raise a family and these are some practical changes that will make the lives of New Zealanders better.

0 Comments
Hot

인기 재외투표 안내문

댓글 0 | 조회 457 | 추천 0
광고 Space available
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand