CHCH 테러에 대한 문재인 대통령의 위로 메시지

교민뉴스

CHCH 테러에 대한 문재인 대통령의 위로 메시지

일요시사 0 652 0 0

3월 15일 크라이스트처치에서 발생한 총기 난사 사건으로 많은 사상자가 발생한 데 대해 나와 우리 국민들은 충격을 금할 길이 없습니다.

이번 사고로 희생된 분들의 명복을 빌며, 큰 충격과 비통함에 빠져 계실 재신다 아던 총리님과 뉴질랜드 국민들, 그리고 유가족 분들께 대한민국 정부와 국민을 대표하여 깊은 애도와 위로의 뜻을 전합니다. 아울러 부상자들의 쾌유를 기원합니다.

테러는 어떠한 경우에도 정당화될 수 없는 반문명적이고 반인륜적인 범죄행위로서, 반드시 근절되어야 한다는 것이 우리 정부의 확고한 입장입니다. 우리 정부는 테러 척결을 위한 국제사회의 노력에 계속 동참하고, 이 과정에서 뉴질랜드 정부와도 긴밀히 협력해 나갈 것입니다.

차별과 증오 대신 포용과 사람 중심의 가치를 지켜온 아던 총리님의 지도력 하에 뉴질랜드 국민들이 이번 사건으로 인한 충격과 슬픔을 조속히 극복하기를 바랍니다.

Together with the Korean people, I was deeply shocked and appalled by the shootings in Christchurch, on March 15 which claimed so many lives.

On behalf of the government and people of the Republic of Korea, I pray for the victims, and extend my deepest sympathy and heartfelt condolences to you and the people of New Zealand, as well as the bereaved families who must be in grave shock and sorrow. I would also like to wish a speedy recovery for the injured.

It is my government’s firm belief that terrorism is an unjustifiable act against civilization as well as humanity and must be eradicated. In this regard, the government of the Republic of Korea will continue to take part in the international community’s efforts to combat terrorism and will closely cooperate with the government of New Zealand to this end.

I hope that the people of New Zealand, under your leadership of protecting the value of humanism and tolerance and defying discrimination and hatred, will recover swiftly from the shock and grief of this tragedy.

0 Comments
광고 Space available
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand