COVID 19-정부 Wage Subsidy 에 대한 Update 내용 발표, declaration 강화

알림마당

COVID 19-정부 Wage Subsidy 에 대한 Update 내용 발표, declaration 강화

일요시사 0 1098

27일,정부가 Wage Subsidy 에 대한 Update 내용을 발표 하였다. 관련있는 주요 내용은, declaration 을 강화하였는데 여러가지 의무사항을 강화하였다.

(정부자료) https://www.workandincome.govt.nz/online-services/covid-19/declaration-wagesubsidy.html 

-Wage Subsidy 보조를 받았을 때, 직원에게 얼마를 주느냐에 대해서는 지금까지 발표된 내용에 따르면,

1) 최대한 normal 급여의 80% 이상을 지급해야 하고 

2) 만일에 80% 미만을 지급할 때에는, 그 사유 등을 증빙해 놓는 것이 좋을 듯하다. (make best effort to pay minimum 80% // If that’s not possible 등의 조건 을 붙여 놓았음에 유의하여야 함)

3) 만일 80% 미만을 지급할 상황이 생긴다 하더라도 종업원에 대한 full amount 이하로는 주어서는 안된다.

즉 full-time 은 주 $585.80(Part-time: $350) 을 수령하였기 때문에 그 금액을 모두 주어야 한다. 

4) 종업원의 Wage 가 subsidy 수령금액 이하로 받았던 사람일 경우에도, 전액 ($585.80 //$350) 을 모두 주어야 한다. What does retaining affected staff mean?

Employers are required to agree that, for the duration of the subsidy, they will make best efforts to: 

- retain the employees the subsidy was paid for, and

- pay those employees at least 80% of their normal wage or salary. If that's not possible, you must pass on at least the full rate of the wage subsidy to each employee named in your application. Even if their usual wage was less than the subsidy.

- 사무실, 가게 렌트비 보조에 대하여 정부 발표는 아직 나오지 않은 상태이다. 

- Job 이 2개 이상이거나, full-time employee(종업원) 이고 또한 본인이 개인 사업을 하는 경우

1) 통상의 Subsidy 신청 기준에 부합하는 경우, 즉 조건이 충족되는 경우 (as long as you meet the usual criteria)

2) Multiple (중복) 신청이 가능함.

• Multiple applications

I'm an employee who works full time for a company that hasn’t been impacted by COVID-19, and I’m also self-employed. Can I apply for the wage subsidy using the self-employed application?

Yes. You can apply under the self-employed application, as long as you meet the usual criteria for your impacted business. We pay employers and self-employed contractors, not individuals. However, if you are only part-time self-employed, then your application should be at the part-time rate. 

I’m an employee who works full-time for a company that has been impacted by COVID-19, and my employer has applied for the wage subsidy on my behalf. I’m also self-employed part-time. Can I also apply for the part-time wage subsidy using the self-employed application? 

Yes. You can apply for the part-time wage subsidy under the self-employed application, as long as you meet the usual criteria, despite being a named employee on your employer’s application. 

I’m an employee who works full-time for a company that has been impacted by COVID-19, and my employer has applied for a wage subsidy on my behalf. I’m also self-employed full-time. Can I also apply for the full-time wage subsidy using the self-employed application? 

Yes. You can apply for the full-time wage subsidy under the self-employed application, as long as you can meet the usual criteria, despite being a named employee on your employer’s application. 

I work multiple part-time jobs. Can I get wage subsidy from all of my different employers?  

Yes. As an employee who is employed by two or more different businesses, you can receive the wage subsidy from multiple employers, as long as you meet the usual criteria. We cannot pay the same employer more than once for the same employee, and the wage subsidy rate should reflect whether you're employed part-time or full-time by that employer. 

[이 게시물은 일요시사님에 의해 2020-03-28 10:32:50 교민뉴스에서 이동 됨]
0 Comments
포토 제목

6edb594ce1519039f4d5a23436b144f1_1586488850_99366.gif

광고 Space available
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand