존키칼럼; 2015년 한해를 마무리 하며 ...

뉴질랜드 뉴스
홈 > 뉴스/정보 > NZ뉴스
NZ뉴스

존키칼럼; 2015년 한해를 마무리 하며 ...

일요시사 0 490
이제 휴가철에 들어서면서 2015년도를 되돌아 볼 기간입니다. 국민당 정부에겐 2015년 또한 바쁜 한 해 였으며, 저는 우리가 이룬 것들을 자랑 스럽게 생각합니다.

우리의 신중한 장부 관리를 통해 우리의 목표 였던 흑자를 올해 기록 했으며- 우리는 글로벌 금융 위기 이후로 흑자를 낸 최초의 선진국들 중 하나입니다. 우리는 또한 뉴질랜드 가정들이 앞으로 나아갈 수 있도록 중요한 정책들을 새로이 발표 했습니다.
여기엔 13세 미만 어린이들의 무료 가정의 방문과 무료 처방전, 늘어난 유급 출산 휴가, ACC 부과금 인하, 그리고 어린이들이 있는 가족들을 위한 수당 인상이 포함 되어 있습니다- 43년 만에 이 것을 이룬 첫 정부 입니다.

우리는 또한 키위세이버 홈스타트를 통해 전국적으로 수천명의 뉴질랜드 국민들이 자신의 첫 주택을 구입할 수 있도록 지원 했습니다. 
우리는 교육에 이전보다 더 많이 투자하고 있으며, 이로 인해 더 많은 아이들이 더 나은 결과를 나타내고 있습니다. 

우리가 발표한 새로운 계획을 통해 최고의 교사들이 교실에 배치되고, 학교들 간에 전문지식을 공유하여 학생들의 학업 성취율을 높힐 수 있도록 노력하고 있습니다.

더 나아가 우리는 더 많은 대기 수술을 제공하고 있으며, 매년 수천명의 더 많은 뉴질랜드 국민들이 대기 수술을 제공 받고 있습니다. 또한, 더 많은 국민들이 심장과 당뇨 검사를 받고 있으며, 더 빠른 암 치료를 받고 있습니다. 
올해 처음으로 뉴질랜드 방문객 수가 300만명을 넘어 섰으며, 방문객들은 이전 보다 더 많이 소비하고 있습니다- 일년에 $9.4 billion을 소비하고 있으며, 이 것은 관광 산업과 우리의 경제에 좋은 소식입니다. 

또 다른 소식으로, 우리는 Kermadec 지역에 해양 보호 구역을 지정할 것이라고 발표 했습니다- 이 구역은 뉴질랜드의 두배 크기 입니다. 
우리는 한국과 자유 무역 협정을 체결 했으며, 협정은 이번 달에 발효 되었습니다. 또한 우리는 환태평양경제동반자협정을 성공적으로 체결 했으며, 이 것은 뉴질랜드의 최대 자유 무역 협정입니다- 이로 인해 2030년도 까지 우리 경제에 $2.7 billion 상당의 혜택이 주어질 것으로 예상 됩니다. 

올 한해 좋은 소식들이 많았지만, 여전히 해야 될 일이 많습니다. 우리가 올 한해 이룬 성과들에 만족하지만, 2016년에도 바쁜 프로그램들이 계획되어 있습니다. 
우리는 뉴질랜드가 앞서 나가기 위해 필요한 좋은 구상들로 가득하며, 활기차고, 집중 되어 있을 뿐만 아니라, 경제, 법과 질서, 보건, 그리고 교육과 같은 뉴질랜드 국민들에게 중요한 문제들에 진전을 보이고 있습니다.

뉴질랜드 국민들이 좋은 2015년 한해를 보내셨기를 바랍니다. 여름 휴가철을 즐겁게 잘 보내시고- 저는 2016년 바쁜 한해에 들어서기 전에, 제 아내 Bronagh와 두 아이들과 함께 좋은 시간을 보낼 예정입니다. 
휴가철 안전하고 행복하게 보내시고, 내년에 뵙겠습니다. 

My highlights for the year ...

As we head into the holiday season, it’s a great opportunity to reflect on 2015.  It’s been another busy year for the National-led Government, and I am proud of what we have achieved.

Our careful management of the books has seen us achieve our target of returning to surplus this year - one of the first developed countries to do so following the Global Financial Crisis - and we’ve introduced important new policies to help New Zealand families get ahead. 
These include free doctors’ visits and prescriptions for children aged under 13, extending paid parental leave, further reducing ACC levies, and increasing benefit rates for families with children - the first government to do so in 43 years.

We’ve also helped thousands of New Zealanders across the country to buy their first home through our KiwiSaver HomeStart scheme.
We’ve continuing to invest more than ever before into education and we’re getting results with more children getting better qualifications. 
We’re also rolling out our new initiative that ensures we keep the best teachers in the classroom and can share expertise across schools to lift student achievement.
We’ve improved access to elective surgeries, with thousands more New Zealanders now receiving elective surgeries each year, and ensured more people are getting heart and diabetes checks and faster cancer treatment. 

This year, we surpassed three million visitors to New Zealand in a year for the first time, and those visitors are spending more than ever before - around $9.4 billion a year, which is great news for the industry and our economy.
We announced one of the world’s largest ocean sanctuaries in the Kermadec region -which covers an area twice the size of New Zealand.
We signed the Korean Free Trade Agreement, which came into force this month, and successfully concluded negotiations for the Trans Pacific Partnership - New Zealand’s biggest ever free trade deal - which will be worth around $2.7 billion to our economy by 2030.

There is, of course, always more work to be done. I’m pleased with the progress we have achieved this year, but we have a busy work programme planned for 2016. 
We’re focused, energised, and full of ideas to keep the country moving ahead and making progress on issues that matter to New Zealanders such as the economy, law and order, health, and education.

I hope you had a great 2015. Enjoy the summer break - I’m looking forward to spending some time with my wife Bronagh and our two children before returning for another busy year in 2016.

Until next year, have a safe and happy holiday season. 

0 Comments
광고 Space available
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand
//우측마우스